Monday, May 03, 2004

Quick weekend re-cap:

Friday night Habibi and I went to Mamouens for shwarma and hung out in a cafe across the street sipping coffee and talking about Morocco.

Saturday
I went with the guys to Prospect Park to play soccer. I went rollerblading for a little while and lived. Then went to one of my co-workers daughter's 4th birthday. We headed into Bay Ridge afterwards and ate at La Maison du Cous Cous. I didn't have cous cous, just some salad and shish kebab. Crashed at the apartment after smoking shisha with Issame.

to Fiona!

Sunday
Was a holiday in Morocco so we celebrated with people coming over to eat, drink tea, watch Moroccan TV shows and make a mess of the apartment.

Monday Morning
Some of those messy Moroccans are still in the apartment asleep.


Lately I've been feeling like something has been missing from my life, and then allovasudden I realized what it was: the Sopranos. It stinks not having cable. I feel like I'm so out of the loop on things.

Update
Sadie's doing alright. Seems as if she stopped breathing for a bit over the weekend but she's ok now. Here is a link to the Miller Family's site. some of the photos are a little graphic. It's great to see her progress and also educational to learn so much about premature babies. She's not out of the woods yet, folks, so keep those prayers and positive beams of hope coming.

QotD is for those who have allergies:

I used to wake up at 4 A.M. and start sneezing, sometimes for five hours. I tried to find out what sort of allergy I had but finally came to the conclusion that it must be an allergy to consciousness. --James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home