Monday, April 19, 2004

Monday, Monday
Well the cats are still away so me being a big mouse am going to play today. Another nice day, makes you feel bad about working inside. I'll get a chance to walk around for a bit and enjoy.

To my little friend with the itchy skin, "sorry your are sick, buddy!" I had them too, my senior year of high school on a skiing trip. Bad luck! You are so brave not to scratch them! Feel better soon!

The day has seriously dragged...but heck, isn't that what Monday's are for. I'll be in late tomorrow, heading over to Hunter to register as a non-matriculated student and see if they'll accept that. I should probably reschedule the GRE anyway just as a backup. Test taking stinks!

Mr. Franzetti called me last night to tell met hat one of his students wrote about me in his paper. I gave his class a lecture on Modern Art and told them that sometimes there first reaction on seeing a modern painting might be: "hey, my baby cousin can draw better than that guy." So I gave them some tips on how to avoid making comments like that out loud. So one of his students wrote about Jackson Pollock and his drip paintings and said "I remember what that lady (that would be me) said in class..." Ah, having an affect on young minds and Hunter didn't let me in...


I think I have allergies or am just sick of work. Have had a stuffed and pounding headache since I've been here.

We got our first cell phone bill today... Yeah, not cool.

Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use. --Wendell Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home