Thursday, April 29, 2004

This was the driving instructor, he needed to be helped in and out of the car and his voice was so shaky that Habibi didn't know why the man had failed him. What is wrong with the system? 3rd time is the charm!!!

Once again, I'm hooked on ABC's the Bachelor. I can't believe he picked some of the girls he did. I really thought Suzie was in, they had a major makeout session in the Moroccan tent--heavy petting and pillow smushing. I am so annoyed!!

Grab a tissue!
I'm about to get a little sentimental up in here. I've been secretly monitoring the WWII Memorial in DC for awhile and I am very glad that it is finally up. Both my grandfathers and great-uncles fought and I think it is important to remember our troops and war veterans for all that they've sacrificed for our right to freedom. I am really glad and relieved that this memorial has happened and that I will get to see it a little more than a week.


I think we reserved our tickets to Morocco. We'll be leaving June 30 and I'll be back on or near July 23rd. My adorable man will be staying for a bit longer afterwards. I hate being separated but I know it's important for him to be there and have some alone time with the family. Plus his 2 half-sisters are getting married in August so someone has to be there to represent the family.

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you is determinism; the way you play it is free will. --Jawaharlal Nehru (1889 - 1964)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home