Friday, April 23, 2004

Another Friday, another exhausted me being grateful that it is finally Friday. At my other jobs I use to work both weekend days and so I would dread the weekends because that meant we were busier and I would have to work late and not be able to go out and hang with friends or Habibi who was my boyfriend at the time because I would be way too tired to get up for work the next day. But now I'm just your regular M-F, 9-5 working stiff. And I'm a lot happier for that I guess.

I did dread coming in today because this has been an exhausting week for me with the bosses being out of town and me being in charge. And the sh__ hitting me in the face after it hits the fan. . The past 2 days have been extremely challenging and so knowing that the Big Cats were going to be back in the office today actually made my stomach queasy. I have not dreaded coming to a job in that way in years. I hope this feeling clears up my Monday.

Nothing major planned for the weekend, considering I am broke big time. Think I'll do a lot of walking around the neighborhood, maybe head to the gym or hang out in the house and watch movies or clean. You know free stuff! It is Heather's birthday and she's having a little shin dig at her place on Sunday. So me and my Moroccan prince are going to head over there to spend some time with her and some of our friends.

So Heather? If you are reading this.......

Let me get my butt and the rest of me back to work. Enjoy the day, all!

Oh yeah, by the way, I got my Moroccan Chicken Royale last night AND a special side dish of hugs & kisses.

Happiness depends upon ourselves. --Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home