Thursday, April 22, 2004

So...I wasted a drum roll on nothing ...no chicken..the darn thing wasn't even cleaned . Wanted to vent out some of my frustrations on the treadmill couldn't even do that because most of the treadmills & elliptical machines at the gym are broken and the lines were six people deep. So movie nite is a bust as well, because Mr. Social Moroccan Pants went to hang with the fellows and forgot all about me. He did call to see if I wanted him to bring me a sandwich that was at 8:30 p.m. it's now 11 p.m. and I haven't eaten anything. I'm going to start gnawing on my foot soon. Ugh! I should have gone straight home and to bed. This was the kind of day vallium was created for...just joking....I meant chocolate!

BAD DAY PART II

So how awful of a person am I? I'm annoyed because Mr. SMP (Social Moroccan Pants) is out and the reason he is out is because his cousin has just returned from Morocco from his father's funeral. And I'm over here doing the Drama Queen dance. He's apologizing to me profusely and I'm apologizing to him. What a way to end the day! I admit it! I am a card carrying Drama Queen member

Today is bring your kid to work day and since I work for a youth specifically girls organizaion we have 5 great girls running rampant through our halls. They are terrific! I brought in my camera to take some shots.

This pissed me off...the woman who took the photos of the coffins in the cargo plane was fired for doing that.

I forgot to do this yesterday:


Would those of you in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry. --John Lennon (1940 - 1980)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home