Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Appointment Day
Fingers-crossed this morning for my baby, he's taking his driving test again! Go Habibi! His brother also has a big job interview this morning ...hopefully all goes well there too. And me, well I got to work late because there were so many people in my bathroom this morning.

I am really starting to love the Seattle Times. This poor kid, what ever happened to freedom of expression?


It's a Nailbiter
ok, no word yet from the Moroccan Mario Andretti....hmmmm...that bugs me.

Pink Smoke...
I'd like to a new little person to the world SADIE OLIVIA MILLER. She came into this world on Sunday and apparantly she was pretty anxious to get here considering she's 3 months early! So far all tests have shown she's going to be ok but she'll be in the hospital for quite a few months She weighed in at a whopping 1.7 lbs. She's the daughter of one of my co-workers and we are all sending beams of hope there way.

Still no word from the mister....really peeved now!

QotD
Like the corn fields that yield before the ferocious winds, the believers endure trials with fortitude. The hypocrites like cypress trees stand arrogantly until they are knocked down. -The Prophet Muhammad, as reported by Abu Hurairah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home