Tuesday, April 26, 2005

"Hotel Morocco"

I spoke too soon and positively about moroccan hospitality. We had a surprise guest this weekend and we're getting another one today who's staying until this weekend. It's really not such a big deal, I'm happy to see Habibi ecstatic about spending time with friends he hasn't seen in years. I really am. He was like a kid counting down to summer the other night. I just miss spending time with him whenever I want and I had made plans for us which of course got pushed aside. Just a little frustrating is all. And embarrassing....

SIL spends all her time with BIL. She's quite demanding with him and his time. SO she always looks down her nose whenever Habibi goes out without me or comes home late. It doesn't bug me often but lately its been more so cause I have a little scrutinizing bug watching our every move.

Thank you's
Just wanted to thank those of you who were kind enough to donate to the Miller's Walk over the weekend. They raised quite a nice junk of change for the cause!

TURN OFF YOUR TV
It's turn your tv off week which cracks me up because last night I watched 2 hours of tv and the night before 3 hours. before that, its been months since I've watched anything but the news for maybe like half an hour. Before you do though, read this excerpt about the new positive role that TV mom's are playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home