Thursday, April 14, 2005

"I'm a New Yorker Lost in Florida"

That's where I've been all this time...FLORIDA. Visited mom and dad, spent some quality time with the tractor and nature. Mainly went down to de-stress and gather my thoughts. Came home to an Extreme Homemake Over but in its mid-week process.

Habibi surprised me by painting our bedroom an amazing Moroccan Red color using a fantastic brush stroke design. It's a completely different room. The only bad thing was he didn't have enough time to put some things back and decorate. Although he did score major points for using all and I do mean all of the crazy throw pillows I use and that he complains about: "why do we have to have so many pillows?"

I'm a girl, that's why.

3 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you check your comments? It doesn't actually seem to show when there are, odly enough, or the one I left on the previous post didn't until now even though I left it ages ago.

 
At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, now it does work..

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Hope you had a great visit with your family!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home