Thursday, December 09, 2004

"Stick A Fork In Me..."

...I am D-O-N-E!!!! Feed Me

Habibi's sick... the bad cold kind but he also has something sort of serious wrong with his tummy. Went to the Doc and their running some tests on him next week. I hope he'll be ok.
Doctor

Paper is coming along nicely and will prepare my study stuff after Monday. Had my last class on Tuesday, I will feel liberated after the grades are in though.

Apparently I've been sleeping on a Zen pillow cause right now I don't have a rant or worry to my name. That's not true, I have several, I'm just trying to approach life in a different more peaceful & calm way. Gotta think about the ole' ticker!! Heart Beat

We're having a naked Christmas this year---in not so dirty mind girl terms, we're really not having one. We may get a real small tree, the kind you can plant, I already got a huge pink pointsetta. Minimal decorations and nothing but me & my Habibi snuggling under the tree. We may be broke but we're happy and in love. It's a great Christmas!!
Mistletoe Kiss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home