Thursday, November 25, 2004

"Get Your Gobble On"

Made it to Florida safe and sound on Tuesday. Mom & Dad have dial up so that explains the lack of posting. Woke up this morning and went outside to walk the grounds and there was a real live turkey hanging out at the end of the driveway. Once he saw me htough, he hauled ass.

I miss my baby though. He's in NYC just lovin' being away from me I'm sure. Habibi, hope you have a relaxing quiet day and good luck on your job interview tomorrow.

I also miss my crazy cat. Even though my parents have outdoor cats, they're not the same as my Buddykins!

I'm thankful for suriving another year and that my folks survived the hurricanes. Lot of damage down here, it's a real shame. It took a lot out of people.

Many blessing & wishes to you all today. Thanks for always reading and checking in with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home