Saturday, November 27, 2004

"I Am So Rock-n-Roll!"

Well I gave it a try at country living. Drove a small tractor around my parents property and got it stuck in a sand pit. Good one! That's why I don't have a license. We would fill the wagon on the back of the tractor with cut branches and tree logs, then I would drove it upp the road to a clearing and toss the debris into the woods. Better than any 24 minutes and curves. We worked outside for about 2.5 hours then called it a day.

The turkeys came to visit and I just had an unexpected house guest--a very small, very jumpy frog. No idea how he got in here but I had to rescue him.

Am working on my paper so I probably should sign off. Oh, by the way, the sister-in-law arrived today. Just let out a big sigh not so much of relief but just another hurdle to climb over. Will see what's in store when I get back. Tryin so hard to be positive, as long as I've got Issame's love and support, all should be well.

Keep me in your thoughts....

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Me said...

Sounds like a lot of fun home on the range... You better use your last few hours to 1) finish your paper and 2) gather your strength for a new adventure when you return. You are so kind to accept all these people into your home for an indefinite period of time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home