Thursday, December 02, 2004

"What A Welcoming"

Tuesday afternoon

Came home to new sister-in-law
some of my kitchen things not in the right place
took the 2 moroccan end tables i was going to use as my nightstand and took it into their room
my guestroom is now BIL storage room
using my futon mattress
cat scratched me

Wednesday

flooding rain downpour
train derailment, then fire, then another derailment
trapped in subway tunnel for 30 minutes
late to my morning meeting
come back to new email server that lost all my emails
discovered computer infected with spyware, need to erase and re-build
couldn't hand in my draft to Islamic art professor
coming down with fever and then chills
cat bites me

Thursday
body aches
miss my doc appointment
computer a total mess
preparing for big movie screening with 300+ people tomorrow night
am sitting here writing this in a feverish sweat
still no email or computer, using absent co-workers office
trying to figure out where to get the $$ to have cat de-clawed

1 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Sorry about all your craziness there!! But WELCOME BACK - I missed you!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home