Tuesday, November 16, 2004

"Give It To Me...Uh, Homer?"

After the weekend I had, I thought we could all use a good laugh (once again at my expense) The night before Eid, I had a strange, quasi-sex dream about this guy...


I've heard people say that, Too much of anything is not good for you, baby. But I don't know about that. As many times as we've loved, We've shared love and made love, It doesn't seem to me like it's enough, There's just not enough, baby There's just not enough, Oh, oh, baby Uh-uh--Barry White Posted by Hello

Fortunately for me, I woke up before Homer could show me his doughnut (hee hee). But poor Issame is now scarred for life, after I told him who my main man now is. What will Marge think? If anything, I've shone this as an example of what can go wrong while fasting. Mohammed got the Koran and I got molested by a cartoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home