Tuesday, December 07, 2004

"My House is a Caravansary"

My house is in a constant state of hosting dinners, guests or permenant residence. We're 20 minutes from the airport by car and 15 from the beach by foot. We're the perfect beach resort location. Caravansary's were designed during the Ottoman Empire to house and host visiting merchants, under Muslim law you are allowed to stay there for free for up to 3 days. Need to get a sign that says that for my front door.

We're always in a state of hospitality and visitation. I guess I should have been an innkeeper's wife which makes me think of that song from Les Miserables..."Master of the House". This master of the house is always doling out the charm which makes all the wrong people keep coming back for more.

Yesterday was a shceduled day off, today is recovery day. I made the mistake of eating last night and boy, was my stomach not happy. Need to recharge before I go head first into another big project for work, my paper and finals. Cheers to Ginger Ale!

Quote of the Day
"I killed a mosquito with my underwear last night" -Issame
Fly Swatter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home