Friday, November 12, 2004

"Tryin 2 Survive"

This has been a nightmarish week for me.

Let's see on top of all the standard stress of my life: work, grad school & Ramadan, I survived a family feud, a sick cat with spaghetti worms (please don't ask), annoyed co-workers, an office building with no heat, a new phone system that I don't exist on and the cold rain.

And my SIL is coming in a few (maybe 2) weeks.

Yes, I want a medal! And I would like it made out of chocolate!

I may go to H-E-L-L for saying this but please let Ramadan be over tomorrow!

To make up for my bad mood and lack of posts, here's a bunch of fun links most of them compliments of this blog I frequent.

Republic of New York
Belated Halloween Fun
Why You Shouldn't Post Your Photo on the Internet
Play Cannibals & Missionaries

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Me said...

Oh I'm so sorry your week has been crappy, Stacey. If it's any consolation, my week has been terrible, too. I am taking next week off though. I get to visit Pat in Paris over the weekend... And I hope Ramadan is over in the States tonight, too. It ended here in Germany tonight! Whooo-hoo! It couldn't have ended sooner!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Heykiddo said...

Thanks Sally! Always good to have a companion in misery! Hope everything goes better for you. Have a great time in Paris and gve Pat & the boys my love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home