Monday, November 01, 2004

"Ramadan Coma"

Doofus Now you've all heard of the sticky sweet bliss of a sugar coma well, I'm trapped in its evil twin sisters grasp of the Ramadan coma which I need to get a reprieve from the Prophet (pbuh). This is turning out to be one of the longest, hardest and worst Ramadan's ever. I don't know, maybe there'll all this bad and I just spend 11 months repressing the experience.

Alarm Clock Daylight Savings Debacle
I ask, does anything need to change for Daylight Savings? Issame & his brother's response..."NO!" Get up on Sunday, I'm in the middle of getting my grub on when his brother comes out and says we're late. I say no we're not, yes, we are back & forth. So turns out his brother was right and says, "I knew it all along." Well then, why the heck didn't you fill the rest of the team in before. Oh, I was livid!

Halloween Happiness
Buddy & I had a fun time handing out candy to the kids. I tried stuffing him in one of the kids bags but the little bugger popped right out. This was the first time I ever actually ran out of candy. We usually get about 5-8 kids, this time we had about 25+. I had to close the door and turn the lights out so no one else would ring the bell.
Toilet Paper House


Sharing Popcorn Later on, Issame & I actually got to have a movie date. We have an extra bedroom which I try to convert on occasion into a movie theater so he & I can go on a date without spending any money. We can also close the door and get some smooching on. We watched "Secret Window" with Johnny Depp. It's based on a Stephen King story. It was ok, a little predictable, not Johnny's best but I see why he did it.

I didn't realize how much I needed that time with him until we were there. Cheered Up He was happy about it too. Then we fell asleep on the futon. It was like when we were dating.

"A simple enough pleasure, surely, to have breakfast alone with one's husband, but how seldom married people in the midst of life achieve it."
Anne Morrow Lindbergh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home