Monday, October 25, 2004

"4 Hours..."

Wake Up ...is on average the amount of sleep I've been getting each night. I go to bed at midnight, up at 4 am to make our "dinner", then clean-up, back in bed by 5 am, try to catch some extra zzzzzzz's but it really doesn't do any good becuase by 6 am, Buddy (the cat) is up and doing full body slams against our bedroom door.

My schedule (in case anyone wants to start stalking me):

Monday at work by 8 am, no lunch, leave at 3pm for class, class from 4:20 to 6:20, home by 8, unwind, clean & organize for Tuesday until 10 pm, read or write for school until midnight.
Writing

Tuesday at work by 9 am (sometimes 10), attempt to go to gym at lunch but really, who am I kidding, leave for class bet 5 and 6 (depending on how swamped I am), class from 7 to 9:30, home by 11 pm, unwind, clean & organize until 12:30.
Step Aerobics

Wednesday-up by 4:30 am breakfast and all that jazz, at work by 9, attempt #2 to gym, leave work at 5 for 6 o'clock class at Guggenheim (only a 4 week course in Photoshop), home by 10pm, in bed by 12:30pm.
Pop-ups

Thursdays and Fridays are nice because I don't have to rush anywhere, except maybe the library. I try to do all my home essentials like grocery shopping & laundry on one or both of those nights and indulge myself with a repeat of America's Next Top Model because I love drama.
Grocery and/or Laundry then TV 1
"I'm tired, roll over....."Pillow

5 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Me said...

When do you eat "breakfast" to break your fast? It seems like it's so late when you get back from class.... Or do you eat on the go?

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Heykiddo said...

Hi Sally,
We break our fast at around 6:15. I eat mainly on the go, like today, I've got some dates in a baggie, brownie bites, and a chocolate milk juice box and for the trip home, some rice cakes and water. When I get in tonight, I'll probably have some soup and call it a night. On the days I don't have class, I try to leave early so I'm home before 6. Thanks for asking!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Oh Stacey - I am "exhausted" just reading about your workload there! Take it easy - pamper yourself from time to time. I know it is hard during Ramadan as I am really tired as well and I don't do half as much as you.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Heykiddo said...

Thanks, Pat. I'm exhausted beyond belief. I actually started to nod off in class last night. I've been pretty lucky that Issame's been doing the cooking at night and on the weekends I try to help out with the cooking but he scoots me out of the kitchen and back into the bedroom to read or write. I'm going to Florida for Thanksgiving to see my folks so I'll get spoiled rotten then. I can't belive its 18 more days though-I've already lost 3 lbs in a week. It'll get better! Thanks for worrying about me.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Sister Sunshine said...

What part of Florida are you coming to? I live down near Miami...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home