Saturday, October 30, 2004

"Plumbing Problems"

Plumber
Never had to have anyone come and look at my pipes before...Flirty 2

The landlord spent a total of 6 hours fixing this and guess what, it's not 100% fixed. The sink is still backing up. I calle dhim this morning and ya think he'd call somebody right away. So I went out and bought some plastics plates and cups. Heck, I'm tired of doing dishes anyway.


It's so funny to me, Ramadan is about fasting--so you think you'd be eating less. We let me tell you, we spend more $$$ on food, eat more, wash more dishes during this month than any other month and that includes Christmas & Thanksgiving combined. We are soooo over our food budget its ridiculous.

Jack O' Lantern Jack O' Lantern Jack O' Lantern Jack O' Lantern Jack O' Lantern Jack O' Lantern
Tomorrow's Halloween! Never was one of my favorite holidays, I think my folks didn't like to dress me up so it sort of became a nuisance for me. I just liek iving out candy. I buy the good stuff because I always, ALWAYS use to get a bazillion of those crappy MaryJane and JuJuBees candies. God, I hated those! So I always get the good Hershey's candies. Hell, it's not my kids teeth!
Carving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home