Thursday, October 21, 2004

"Yikes! Gripes!"

I'm doing too much.

  1. Working full time-doing the work of 2-3 people cause of lay offs, 5% pay decrease. Plus I am taking on additional tasks to improve my worth when it comes time to look for a job cause this 5% is killing my savings account-damn, new mantra: never work for a nonprofit again!
  2. School part time- 2 graduate classes full homework, paper and exam load. Need to get at least a B in each class so I can be matriculated and get financial aid for next semester-Otherwise, I did this all for fun?
  3. 3rd class- to improve myself and my assets for J-O-Bees I am taking a 4 week photoshop class-this way I can airbrush the stress lines on my face for fun
  4. Ramadan-the lack of eating, interrupted REM sleep and cooking & cleaning is taking a toll on my physical and soon mental state-I better have a plush cloud with temperature & massage control in Heaven.
  5. High blood pressure-went to the doc last week for the first time in my whole life I have high blood pressure brought on by stress. It's giving me headaches and since I have a family history of it, it will cause complications if and when I get pregnant and I'm a good risk for a heart attack-lovely news, let's just get a ticket for a ride on the happy train right now
  6. SIL--moving in soon. Can't go there, a vein is starting to throb.

Ok, just lost about 2.5 pounds telling you all this. Thanks!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home