Friday, January 30, 2004

It's Friday and I've worked out 5 times this week. I've done pilates 4 out of the 5 times which is a personal accomplishment. Go me!

Sunday is Eid Adha so . It's the holiday when the pilgrimage to Mecca has ended and we sort of re-enact the sacrifice that Abraham made by offering his son but then God stops him because he knows that Abraham loves him so he let's him sacrafice a lamb instead. We usually go down to South Jersey with friends, go to a farm and pick out our own sheep and do our own thing. It's a special time and it happens to be one of my favorite holidays but I'm really not feeling like doing anything like that this time. Been lately

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to Jersey this weekend. Maybe I'll leave tomorrow instead of tonight--who knows.

Smell ya later!

Been getting my graduate school application ready. I'm requesting my transcript today and need to mail out my letter of recommendation forms to my people. Gosh, I need to do all this soon. Mentally I was prepared for all this but now I'm waiting till the last minute. My deadline is March 1st and I'm actually in decent shape. I'm a little nervous to be going to school but I'm ready to make that step.



It's almost 4 p.m. Just another hour and a half to go. Made some great progress on my grad application. Ordered my transcript, GRE scores , called an old professor and called the head of the art history department to schedule a meeting.

Think that I might go to Jersey tomorrow night and just go for the day. I really don't want to make a weekend out of it.
GO MOROCCO!

It's lmost 11:30 p.m., I went shopping after work today and got some really cute outfits for hanging out AND work. It's tax free week so I figured I better take advantage of it. Tomorrow I'll hit the shoe store.

So we are going to Jersey tomorrow after Issame gets back from watching the game in BayRidge. We kind of have no choice, they went ahead and bought a sheep for us after we told them we were planning on doing something here because the weather has been way too bad t travel. We don;t have a car so its schlepping into Manhattan to Port Authority, boarding a smelly Greyhound and sitting next to a wanna be pimp all the way to Atlantic City.

Sorry I'm so whiney. Got some crazy stuff on my mind....

The countdown to LOVE DAY! begins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home