Tuesday, January 27, 2004

MOROCCO BEAT NIGERIA, 1-0
HADJI SCORES!


Good morning, Sportsfans!
Another cold, cold day in New York. No snow but it's on its way! Our office is so cold, I'm all wrapped up in a scarf and sweater.

Issame stayed at a friends house last night so he could get up early to watch the game, then he was going to go to his part-time construction gig. Poor guy, his eyes were all red from the dust and demolition.

I'm hoping that all goes well with his interview with Unemployment tomorrow. Thanks for all your good thoughts.

GOOD NEWS!

On the Issame front, we have some really promising news, the woman who works in the HR department at his old company is working with their legal department to work out a deal with the agency to get Issame a package and secure him unemployment benefits. His company knows that the agency let him go illegally and so they are trying to avoid a law suit. We'll know more about the progress on that on Friday. I am relieved to know that someone is working on the inside to help him out. Good thoughts, think good thoughts!

Now onto me: Have been struggling to find out if my vacation policy changed when I got promoted in September. No one was able to give me a straight answer. Well, now I know. I get 4 weeks paid vacation, baby!!!!

Pack the bags - I am out of here!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home