Thursday, January 22, 2004

I almost forget.....



HAPPY YEAR OF THE MONKEY!

Had dinner with last night, a fellow wife of a moroccan. We had a blast! It was great to catch up and vent about our guys! So very few people know what we go through and for the longest time I thought some of this stuff was just guy things--nope, they're Moroccan things only.

I have a small bumper sticker that says, "On the 8th day God created MOROCCANS and lordy don't some of them act like it. At least mine does anyway, .


Basketball is apparently coming to Brooklyn. the Nets have been purchased by some wealthy Brooklynite and he is bringing them here. Can you believe that?


On the road trip front, Issame is heading home. They left late last night and I have no idea when they'll be back here. I called him around 2 a.m. and he said that they were in Ohio but they had pulled over to the side of the road because the wind was pretty bad. Hope he's alright. I can't wait to see him.

Lots of lips smacking tonight.......

(Tomorrow's post may have to have a XXX rating-)

Need to add this in on the Howard Dean front :

Howard Dean rocks


Giess who just called me? Yeah, it was ISSAME!!!!! He's back in . He sounded happy and safe can't wait to see him!!!! Just a few more hours....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home