Friday, January 23, 2004

Bon Jour, Amour!

Very happy to have Issame home! He liked Chicago, went to a jazz club, a birthday party in an Ethiopian club and just hung out with the guys. I got a very cute teddy bear that looks like this he's so soft and sweet. Just thrilled to be able to have my baby put his arms around me.

I think I caught the "cyber" sniffles from my two Moroccan-American angels in Paris. . Must be from all those times I kiss their pictures.

To Habibi:

It's a little after 2 p.m. and I think I'm going to head home a bit early. Feeling really droopy and achy. Why now? When I just got over something terrible? Ugh!


It's now 4:20 p.m. and I never really got to get out of here early.

And guess what they are predicting for this weekend.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home