Thursday, April 28, 2005

"I Got A New Attitude..."

Do you remember that song? I think the Pointer Sisters sang it. Gosh, I'm showing my age here. LOL. It's true though, I don't know if it's from the rechargeI got from Florida, change in diet or the weather but I'm feeling good, happy and more importantly positive.

I'm always reflecting on my past "challenges" that have happened to me or to us and how we got through them. It always seems like it was just yesterday that Habibi lost his job or we were on the verge of breaking up, or so and so was sick, somebody died, yadda yadda. This June will make 6 years that Habibi and I have known and loved each other. When did it all happen? How? Well, that's a real good story maybe I'll save that one for another day.

I know everyone's got a great love story but mine is really great. It always seems so cosmic and crazy to me, maybe because I'm a girl and I focus on silly sappy crap like that. But I don't care, my story is mine and I love it and hope to make a book out of someday, even if it is just for me and my kids--it's that important and special.

It seems insignificant in the grand scheme of the world's rotation but let's face it, it's the world you live in that matters most to you. We don't have enough of the good news in our daily lives and the media. So why not announce your own. Don't make it up, celebrate it! Isn't that what blogs are for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home