Friday, May 07, 2004

ROAD TRIPS
My baby leaves tonight for another road trip with the guys to Chicago. This time to help his cousin move his stuff back from Chicago to the NYC. He'll be gone a week. I leave on Monday for DC and am scheduled to come back on Sunday but we may leave earlier depending on the weather. I'm driving down with some co-workers to DC. That should be interesting...it's literally going to be 24/7 with my bosses.

I thought Friends was a dud last night. It seemed rushed and no effort was put in to it. I really wanted Rachel to go to Paris. I was disappointed.

Issame and I finally had our romantic evening together--I didn't think it was going to happen but it was great. We transformed our guest room into a movie theater/tent with all pillows and quilts. We started watching A Mighty Wind but he was like so we popped in The Cooler and it was great! We had an amazing time together. Thank you, Sweetie!

I finally created a site for our photos: Catch the Kratz

It's been a stressful week and the next 2 weeks will be just as stressful so I thought today's' QotD should be something funny & lighthearted. Here goes:

Rock and roll is the hamburger that ate the world. --Peter York

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home