Monday, May 10, 2004

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! First shout out goes to my Mom, down in sunny Florida! I miss you too much! And soon you'll have your own laptop and you'll be able to read this crazy stuff.

2nd shout goes to Pat in Paris! Yeah Pat!

The rest goes to Haja Malika in Sidi Bernoussi (my MIL), Ann's mom, Heather's and 2 new mom's Jamee and Emily! (BTW, Sadie made it through the surgery A.O.K., she's a tough lil bugger!)

My guy left Friday night and made it safely to Dodge (Chicago), I spent Saturday in Queens getting re-acquainted with the newly renovated and overly suburbanized mall of my childhood.

Today was a bit quiet seeing as me mum ain't here but it as good to chat with her and I'll be seeing her in about 2 weeks!

I leave in the morning for D.C., my hopes is to have a computer to use on a regular basis. Hope this happens....if not, please forgive me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home