Monday, May 17, 2004

THE BOYS (AND THIS GIRL) ARE BACK IN TOWN!

I'M BACK!

Well we blew into D.C. hoping to conquer and we did! It's been a real long week and I'm not sure I want to re-hash it. But I'm back and I'm glad about that.

Still haven't seen Issame yet. He got in mid-morning. I am trying to get out of work early today. She waiting impatiently for my co-workers to get out of a meeting.

Our Girls Advisory Board made the society page of the Washington Post

Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home. --John Howard Payne (1791 - 1852)

2 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Welcome Back Stacey!! Hey, did you wear one of those fancy hats to the Garden Party.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Heykiddo said...

We were the story below the garden party. A hat with the bodies of real cicadas! I'd get an A+ for the yuck factor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home