Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Morocco vs. Mali today

Issame is going to watch the game in BayRidge

Dima Dima Mahgreb!

My interview went well. It was rather quick. She answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. The only challenge for me will be my GRE scores. I don't do well on test like that. Keep the fingers crossed.

Love is in the air...3 days to go....wonder what Issame is planning

Some suggestion would be:
1. A romantic trip
2. Flowers are ok but on any other day.
3. Candy. I am trying to watch my figure.

4. Smooching over a little din din and some mood lighting. Hmmmmmmm Dreamy.

It really doesn't matter because no matter what we do, this is where we'll end up...

____________________________________________________________

MOROCCO DEFEATS MALI 4 - 0!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home