Friday, February 27, 2004

Haven't really devoted myself to blogging as much as I usually do or would like to do. Sorry about that folks. It's been a little consuming on my end trying to get my graduate package ready and sent out and stuff with Issame and his unemplyment status.

He met with a lawyer yesterday, I don't think he's going to file the discrimination suit. He'll most likely take their package and hopeful they'll appeal his disqualification for unemployment. It's so crazy, I know I'm a bit bias but this stuff really shouldn't be happening to him.
Love you, baby boy!

Looking forward to catching up with Courtney and Adil tonight. I'm glad that he's back and that they are able to spend some time together.

Apparently it's supose to hit 55 tomorrow--we'll see about that.



I'm very excited, we have a celebrity on our website at Girls Inc.
Hint: She's nominated for an oscar and she gets to ride one of these

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home