Friday, February 20, 2004

Yesterday was one of those days that just ran away from me. I needed to leave work early to go to a doctor's appointment.

Turns out I'm ok and just another victim of the germ infested winter. "I don't have menigitis, people!" While on my way to the doctor I ran into this hunky soap star. Pretty cool, eh?

Afterwards on the train, I had an ephiphany about my statement of purpose and ran back to work to write it all day. My deadline is March 1, gotta start cracking the whip.

I met Heather last night at the Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) for a performance, Pericles. It was 3 freakin hours long. I was exhausted by the time I got home and fell asleep in my clothes. Woke up late for work!

Oh, yeah and this is what I would personally like to do to that idiot who got on a Royal Air Morocco (RAM) flight and then called his family to say he was being kidnapped.

Here's the story.

Here's another interesting story about Morocco

Need to wake up............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home