Friday, February 13, 2004

Even though it's Friday the 13th, the day has turned out pretty well.

I found a doctor to go to but she can't see me until next Thursday, work is ok, I am starting to feel a little bit better, just am really tired and dehydrated.

Morocco plays against Tunisia tomorrow and then after the game, Issame promises to do something nice for me for . We shall see.

Big 3 day weekend ahead and I am really looking forward to it. Made some progress in my statement of purpose and am aiming to have something completed by Thursday. Relax, you know I'll share. Think I'll just curl up with some take out tonight and watch movies. Issame is doing some electrician training with a friend tonight so I think I'll have the place mostly to myself.

Enjoy the weekend one and all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home