Thursday, January 27, 2005

"30 lbs of Kitty Litter"

Cat 8 It's official I'm crazy cat lady. Got 30 lbs. of kitty litter from Target for like $6-7 That's awesome. My poor office mate Cheryl though--she helped me cart then lug the bucket-o-litter to the train station. But we both made some wise, stylish, economic decorating decisions (not with the litter). It was all good!

Finally sold one of my Moroccan wood tea trays from Essouira. I just posted another one for auction. Go to ebay and type in "Moroccan tea Tray and there I am. Please share it with anyone you think might be interested.

So it's after Eid al Adha and all that's left to eat in the freezer is lamb. I'm sick of lamb--it's the Moroccan Turkey.

Sheep + Turkey = Vomit Into The Toilet

Haven't done one of these in a looooooooooooooooooooooooong while:

"Tomatoes and oregano make it Italian; wine and tarragon make it French. Sour cream makes it Russian; lemon and cinnamon make it Greek. Soy sauce makes it Chinese; garlic makes it good. "
Alice May Brock-check out the book she wrote. Great minds, baby!
Spaghetti

For the adventurous types: try being an international secret Santa or Papa Noel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home