Tuesday, January 18, 2005

"Pillow Palooza!"

First off,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

to my D-A-D!!

Happy Birthday

I miss you more and more each day and wish I could have gone with you & Mom to the Lobster Pot today!

OK, well we first had the dueling duvets and so now, the competition intensifies with the pummeling pillows. So even though the duvets are of the same pallet but darker/lighyter tones they each must have their own throw pillow decor to accompany the whole look, no?

So Habibi and I went to Marshall's yesterday and I got 2 pillows to match the Casablanca duvet. I headed back there today with the other set to see if I could match it with anything. And Lordy, were the stars aligned! I was so pleased to get 3 pillows that creatively matched the set. Now there's peace in the universe....well at least maybe in the bedroom.

Tempature was at 17 degrees at one point during the day. It is brutually cold.

Shiver

1 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!!! Stay warm there - it is jean jacket weather here today - very Springlike!! And we want to see pics of this beautiful bedroom when you are finished decorating!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home