Wednesday, September 22, 2004

If 3's A Crowd, What Does 4 Make?"

HourglassI haven't been so chatty not cause I've been busy getting it on...ha, ha, ha but because we're going to have a new addition to our house... (and not the kind of addition that would result from getting it on either). My new SIL will be living with us. Just when I thought freedom and liberation were in my grasp, it slips through my fingers like sand through an hourglass. (Yes, I am a card carrying Drama Queen!)

Originally she was suppose to come towards the end of the year or early January which would have given us some time to save up some money and one or both couples could move out. But she is super anxious (can't say I really blame her) to get here. Considering that we've all just returned from a rather expensive trip, I have books & tuition and the guys just bought 2 stores in Casablanca for their family and well my hubby is unemployed--we're all basically tapped out.
Empty Pockets

So I called a family meeting and raised all the concerns and issues that would be associated with having 2 (competing) women in a house trying to please their husbands and have some sense of normalcy. The deal is we try it for 3 months and then take a realistic look at all of our situations-financial, the physical and emotional and debate whether to add on another 3 months in order to save some additional money.
Holding Hands vs Holding Hands

The ideal thinking is that the four of us (only 3 will be working) would pool our $$$ together and buy a 2-family house. Then when the time came which ever couple wanted to would buy out the other couples share in the house and get their own. Seriously though, I think that's not a good investment or a good idea.

Well this was a rather detailed, more-than -you-probably-needed-to-know explanation as to why I've been a bit mum. I am pretty much well resolved to the fact that we'll all be living together.
Indifference

At the very least my blogs or my rants should prove to be all too interesting....
Give Peace A Chance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home