Sunday, May 23, 2004

Coasting

Naked Roller Coaster anyone?

Hope everyone in Paris is ok, after hearing about the ceiling collapse at the airport. You guys are always in our thoughts!


Yesterday we went to visit some friends who just had a baby. It was the first Moroccan-Japanese-American baby I ever saw. He's 2 weeks old and I got to hold him...oh it was so sweet!


I leave in a few hours to once again join my co-workers in some forced fun activities. So not looking forward to this...on the other side of it, as soon as its over I can go to Florida and soak up the sun with mom and dad!

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Mohamed is okay!! Thank God!! He was working today and normally works in that building but this month had been at another airline in another building.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home