Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Lord knows why, but I did get all dressed up today.

I'm wearing my new red sweater, with a black skirt and my new black, heeled, knee length boots and I just have to say that I'm

So plans are to still hang out with in my jammies and eat herring and shrimp (not together, of course) and just kick back with my habibi . It's also going to be a big mafia night-we're renting tons of B-level mafia movies because well, we've seen all the A-list ones!

I also just found out today that a friend of mine from high school, her husband just passed away. I only met him once, recently, at our high school reunion. He was very kind to me. I don't know the circumstances of his death but I do know that my friend is a wonderful and beautiful person and that alone says alot about her husband. Please keep them on your mental prayer list. I can't imagine a day without Issame and so I can't even imagine how she is feeling. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Once again, I'd just like to wish everyone great success, love, happiness, health and peace for .

From our house to yours.....

Love Stacey & Issame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home