Friday, December 26, 2003

What a week it has been! Just this time last week I was looking forward to the weekend when Issame and I would go to see a performance of the Alvin Ailey Dance Troupe , then I'd be in to work for 2 days and off the rest of the week for Christmas. Little did I know that a tiny virus was infecting my body and would put me out of commission for the entire week.
I had a tempature of 103 and I've been basically comatose ever since. It took me a full two days to decorate the tree because I would need to lie down after putting up just a few ornaments.

Issame was great even though I scared the heck out of him. It was nice because the guys really stepped in to cook, clean and look after me. I felt better on Christmas day and loved my gifts! A complete T-Fal cooking set, scented candles up the wazoo and my favorite gift: a mini stereo system for my bedroom. It's so small but the sound system is amazing!!!!

Today I was feeling a whole lot better and headed into the city to return some stuff and then went to Jersey City to meet Issame for lunch. I got to see where the "Big Boss Man" works. He has a great view and I left funny little love notes all over his desk. We pranked called my mom and some of our friends and then headed home. I'm cooking zalouck (eggplant & tomato) now and looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow for a bit.

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday and that all their Christmas wishes came true.

If not, you can make one now--ready?? 1 - 2 - 3! WISH!!!

Sweet dreams until......then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home