Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Two days left till the New Year!! Don't know why I'm so fixated on the new year, this time around. I think I'm just anxious to get all the good stuff started.

I got an in my last public relations class. So now I can start the paperwork for my certificate. I can't believe I actually set out to do something and completed it within a years time. It's unreal!! Go me!!!

Had dinner with my brother last night. It was his birthday on Christmas Eve but I was too sick to go out and meet him. So I gave him his gifts last night and listened to him re-tell me stories about his trip to visit my folks in Florida (he came in the day Issame and I were leaving).

This cold is still kicking my butt and if I don't get rid of it soon, I may have to do something drastic. I hate being sick, I was asleep before 10:30 p.m. last night. I felt like an old lady.

Well today, my thoughts turn towards peace. I hope we will begin to have some all over. But if the peace angels are listening we could use some extra sprinkling of peace dust in places like Iran, Iraq, South Africa, Afghanistan and if its not too much to ask, just a light dusting here in New York City. It's always so tense around here this time of year. Thanks! .

Sending peaceful thoughts your way........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home