Monday, December 29, 2003



Thought I'd get the morning started with a little kick! Well, back to work after being away for a whole week. I returned to listen to other peoples' holiday stories of being sick. "Deck the halls with cough drops and tissues!!"

Our weekend was fairly uneventful--Issame and I enjoyed the apartment all to ourselves on Saturday. We made good use of it by sleeping in late, eating an amazing breakfast (in the afternoon), catching up on our Soprano watching (We're only up to season 2, disc 2) and then returning to bed for a nap and to play with the new mini stereo system he got me for Christmas

The last few days of the year always seem so rushed and lazy. Unimportant as we try to hurry them along in anticipation for the New year.

For I resolve to be less wrinkled--facially and fashionably. It's been a problem in previous years which I hope to resolve in this one. I'm looking forward to grad school in the Fall, the beach in the summer, traveling to California, Florida and hopefully Morocco, a busy winter and spring at work , the hope of Issame getting a new job or going back to school. I'd like to save up more money for a house someday but we'll start small this year. I'm hoping Issame and I will both be healthy and wiser next year and that this amazing love we have rediscovered will continue to grow and embrace us.

I hope too that all my friends and family find peace within themselves that will lead to personal happiness and content!! Each day is a precious gift, so start unwrapping yours!!!

Well, here's to Dec. 29th......what a great day!!! oh, yeah and....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home