Friday, December 26, 2003

Not much going on today. Just a lazy Saturday. It's been a long time since Issame and I had the apartment to ourselves for an entire day. We slept in, ate a late breakfast, caught up on our Soprano watching (we're up to Season 2, disc 2) and just lounged around.


Issame's now standing behind me saying, ", everybody?"

We're getting ready to go to a birthday party tonight. One of Issame's friends, but sshhhhh..... it's a surprise!!!

Hard to believe that 2003 is almost over. The year was pretty eventful--I got a promotion, finished my certficate program at NYU, my good friend Ramela got married, Issame's mom came and stayed for 2 months--I had another birthday, so did Issame, there was Ramadam and Thanksgiving and we just had Christmas. It feels like it will be Groundhog Day in just a few short hours!!! And then "Come on Summer!!!!!!!" My favorite time of the year.

For 2004 I'm looking to go to grad school, travel to Florida, California and Morocco, a busy winter and spring with work, another birthday that drags my lazy butt closer to 30--ugh!!! Hopefully it will bring me better health and common sense and keep everyone I love and admire close, safe and happy.

Well it's Saturday night, I'll leave ya to go and shake your money makers!!! Shake it all night long! I hope to never retire mine.

I'll report back manana.....peace out people!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home