Thursday, March 18, 2004

Work is crazed today ...we're getting reading for our big fund raising luncheon next week and we have a movie screening next week as well.

Finally brought in the picture frame for Cheryl's surfing poster, now we just have to get it up on the wall. Hang 10!!!!

Snow still on the ground, ugh! Looking forward to warmer days.

I am worn out! Had a long conversation with this wonderful woman at the New Jersey department of labor who explained EVERYTHING to me.Issame was disqualified for unemployment bwnwfits for 5 weeks ONLY. He can now start collecting unemployment!

A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. We have appealed the disqualification for the 5 weeks pay. You cannot imagine how relieved I am. I was under the impression that he was completely disqualified. YEAH!

Leaving to go get my hair cut. See you all tomorrow.

Today was a very good day. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home