Wednesday, March 17, 2004

"The Irish Blessing":

MAY THE ROAD RISE TO MEET YOU,
MAY THE WIND BE ALWAYS AT YOUR BACK
MAY THE SUN SHINE UPON YOUR FACE
THE RAINS FALL SOFT UPON YOUR FIELDS
AND, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN,
MAY GOD HOLD YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND


It's cold and snowy here and warm and sunny in France..see, things are better there!

Made my corn beef last night, first time cooking it. A rather salty meat but it came out fairly well for a first-timer.

It's getting on close to 3 o'clock here and you know what that means...CHOCOLATE BREAK. I've been rather good lately. Trying not to indulge or doing so every other day but I feel it coming on like a fever today and I can already feel myself losing control:


Looking forward to spending some one-on-one with Issame tonite. Haven't seen much of each other, hopefully we can catch up on some movie watching and snuggle time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home