Monday, March 22, 2004

Weekend was alright. Spent 75% of the time being pissed off at someone. Won't name any names--ISSAME. The weather wasn't all the great anyway so I caught up and stored some extra sleep and started to prepare my lesson plan for the art history lecture I'm giving next week at my old high school.


On Sunday, one of Issame's friends invited us over for a fish dinner which was very delicious. I left early to finish the lesson plan. Then we stayed up way past midnight watching all the chaos unfold in Israel. Honestly, I am very scared right now. I hope things find a peaceful solution.

At work, we're just cramming to get ready for tomorrow's bug event. So far everything has gone smoothly-am looking forward to 24 hours from now when this will be all over.

Hope we can stay peaceful until them.......one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home