Sunday, August 29, 2004

"Thanks for Coming"

I'd like to thank the two people who came to my pity party yesterday. I really do appreciate your encouraging words and support. It gave me that little extra "umpf" to get me off my duff.

Spent most of the day venting out my frustration by cleaning the apartment, everything smells so squeaky clean. Got some of my pics back from Morocco, will be posting them soon to the site. Gosh, I want to go back. Life is so different there, especially if you have money and don't have to work. I'm entering some of the photos into the Smithsonian Magazine's amateur photo contest. Who knows, at least I'm finally doing something with my art. Photographer

What is it about a hot, steamy shower that just melts your problems away. Again nothing sexual but there is something so comforting about a hot bath or shower when you're upset. I always feel energized afterwards.
Soaking

Did you see "El G" kick ass in the last lap of the 5000m, truly a man of speed and skill. The first time since 1924 that a Moroccan won that race. I'm always glad to see when a Moroccan(s) does well in an international public forum, this way not all people think Moroccans are terrorists. I thought this was a touching article about Hicham.

Sprinting


For those who are Sick of the Olympics


"C'mon baby! Work with me people, alright! Show me love! (camera clicks) Great Baby! Yeah!" -Austin Powers
Visit My Mail Stamp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home